Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting to Know You...

Since I JUST posted about coming out of hiding here are a few things you should know about me and the Fam!

1- I often relate things (a.k.a. post titles) to random songs in my head. 98.968% of the time the lyrics are dead wrong.

2- I have a super spunky daughter. She will make my life hell when she is a teenager. Case and point:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Payback is a bitch!" -Mama to YippyMama

3- The Hubs and I are pretty darn crunchy. We grow a ton of food in our backyard, we Cloth Diaper Miss S, we had a Home Birth, we compost, we shop local, organic when possible, and all meat around here is free range.

4- I drive a Lexus, we live in the burbs, DH commutes (on a train at least!) into a big city for work.

5- We have a huge and gorgeous redwood in our backyard- it's why we bought the house!
5b- Our house needs "stuff" done to it. We love DIY home improvement even if we kinda sorta stink at it! Evidenced by the kitchen we re-did ourselves:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


6- We are a prefect mix of kinda Yuppy (by dictionary definition at least) and kinda Hippy. Hence Yippy! Plus doesn't that just sound super happy.

7- I am a super happy person!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(OK OK I know everyone is super happy at their wedding but um don't I look even more super happy than your average Jane??? Plus The Hubs looks great!)

8- We love love love wine. And food. And wine again.

1 comment: