Friday, September 24, 2010

What a difference 10 months makes

I just got an email with this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mr. O and Miss S. are best buds. They met about 8 weeks before O was born in our home birth class. We shared a mid-wife. They were born exactly 1 month apart. I never thought babies could have kindred spirits- but I believe they are!

They are the sweetest things together. Always have been.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even at little more than 2 months they were cohorts in pouts. Now, 10 months later, they are cohorts in walking, sneaky-ness, and crime. They are protective and caring of each other. It amazed me that these two babies can love each other so much!

I can't wait to see what pictures of them look like in another year.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Just enjoy... I goes way too fast. Just started following check out my blog and send me a tweet @nowondermom and tell me what you think my youngest is 2 and half and looking back at photos it make me sad that they can't stay that way.

    ReplyDelete